What is The Night of Generous Laughter Tour?
Pastors in New England need equipping and encouragement. This was the heart of our friend and former VNE President, David Midwood. In 2016, Vision New England established the David Midwood Memorial Fund for Pastoral Development. David’s heart was to make sure every pastor in New England had the support and care necessary. All proceeds from ticket sales and donations go directly to support coaching, mentoring and soul care of pastors and their families in New England.
According to the Fuller Institute, Barna research and Pastoral Care Inc.:
- 70% of pastors constantly fight depression
- 80% of pastors and spouses feel under-qualified and discouraged in their role
- 90% of pastors feel they are inadequately trained for the demands of ministry
- 80% of pastors’ spouses wish their spouse would choose different profession
- Last year, over 1700 pastors left ministry each month
Upcoming dates and locations
The 2017 tour has been completed and next year's dates have not been scheduled. However, we understand than not everyone could attend the 2017 tour, but most of us want to see our pastors cared for, equipped and encouraged. if you would like to still make a donation, simply click the donate button below and you will be directed to the donation page.